Do you have any questions?
Call us on 1300 846 839 or submit a quotation request using button below
In Beacon Hill there stands a house with glass for walls. While this looks beautiful and offers plenty of natural light, it also means people can see into the house. On top of this the volume of light caused extreme glare and heated up the room to unacceptable standards.
TintFX installed Slate 10, a dark yet reflective film. Since then it has enjoyed far more privacy, the rooms are now usable and money is being saved from the airconditioning bills.
With Sustainability and Energy Efficiency being at the forefront of residential and commercial property worldwide, window film is arguably one of the most cost effective methods in reducing a buildings energy usage. In a buildings envelope, glazing is responsible for 87% of Heat Gain and 49% of Heat Loss.
Insulation window film provides an effective way to decrease heating and cooling costs. Low E (Low Emissivity), Dual Climate, Summer Winter Films, however you refer to this range of films call TintFX today for the right advice on window tint to suit your requirements.
- Heat reflection back into your home, reducing your winter heating costs.
- Solar energy reflection, reducing your summer cooling costs.
- Creation of a more temperate environment within your home and increasing your comfort all year round
- Substantial savings over more traditional methods, such as double-glazing.
- Blocking of up to 99% of ultraviolet rays, protecting both you and your furnishings from UV damage.
- Substantial glare reduction on monitors, TVs and other reflective surfaces, making areas such as offices more pleasant.
- Scientifically proven to be carbon negative – the Solar Gard’s and 3M Low-E range reduces your carbon footprint and help the environment.
Solar Gard offers Low-E window insulation film Ecolux 70
Solar Gard Ecolux 70 Low E is the most advanced Low E film on the market. Released in Australia 2014, Ecolux 70 Low E is almost invisible and can keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. In addition, this tint has a visual light transmission of 68%, heat rejection of 52%, heat retention of 48% and a U-Value of 3.4 which is unheard of!
The problems the owners of this designer home were facing due to the large northern glass façade were extreme temperatures both hot and cold, UV damage to beautiful hardwood floor boards and furniture and increased energy costs.
The owners challenged TintFX to provide a film solution which wasn’t too dark to address the above issues.
Film Brand Selector - Low E Insulation Window Films
Solar Gard Low Emissivity Ecolux 70
Summer / Winter Comfort – Collaroy Private Residence
Aaron McCarthy, owner of TintFX, did not hesitate to recommend Solar Gard® Ecolux™ 70 when Mark Gason, a builder from Collaroy in NSW, consulted him for a solution to his kitchen / family room comfort issues. Mark was experiencing discomfort from the glare and heat radiating from his poolside glass feature windows.